DALESWAY'S MOST POPULAR - 4 WHEEL ROLLATORS
The easy fold, aluminium frame weighs less than 7kg, allowing the rollator to be easily transported. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, the sturdy, but ultra-lightweight Torro features 8” wheels and is easily manoeuvrable, providing increased stability for users.
The Torro features a large width seat and backrest for added user comfort, a cane holder, and a fabric basket for carrying essentials.
- Ultra-lightweight, 6.9kg (15lbs)
- Fabric basket for carrying essentials
- Folds easily for storage and transportation
- Height adjustable handles
- Large width seat and backrest
- Max bag load: 5kg
- Max user weight: 150kg (23.5st)
This lightweight folding rollator provides an extremely portable walking frame to assist with every day living. The x-shaped frame folds without the need to remove parts and will stand up even when folded, making it ideal for storage or setting up quickly.
- Comes standard with a storage shopping bag
- Folds flat for easy storage and transportation
- Arthritic friendly brakes
- Adjustable height handles
- Easy, one hand folding backrest
- Weighs less than 6kg
- Supports users up to 18 stone
- Puncture proof wheels for indoor or outdoor use
- Available in silver.
De VILBISS SUSPENSION
The Drive DeVilbiss Suspension Rollator helps to ease aches and pains caused by uneven or rough terrains by reducing vibrations transmitted through the rollator frame when in use. This lessens usage impact to provide a much smoother journey. The Suspension Rollator is side folding for compact storage and transportation. A handy seat allows users to rest when needed and a soft flexible backrest provides additional comfort and support whilst seated.
- Ultra lightweight aluminium frame
- Sophisticated shock-absorbing suspension
- Side folding for compact storage and transportation
- Handle height adjustable
- Removable zipped bag
- Cane holder
- Max user weight – 136kg (21st)
- Weight - 8.9kg.